National Research Institute Of Mechanical Engineering
1- Make report for feasibilities, consultant on economics management, design, manufacture and investment industrial projects, built processes, norms, standards and economics-technical levels mechanical engineering.
2- Survey, investigate, check quality science projects, technology process, design, equipment and lines, machineries and spare parts for industrial projects.
3- Design, manufacture, technology hand over, manufacture and trade lines and equipment, machineries and spare parts for industrial projects:
– Produce building materials and constructing machines
– Equipment for thermal and hydro power plants.
– Mineral project and metallurgy
– Agriculture, forestry, seafood, clothing, paper, galvanizing
– Equipment for environment and urban
– Electrical system, automation
– Transport means on sea and land, lifting devices
– Other special equipment replacing import equipment
– Install, upgrade system of lines of industrial projects.
4- Technician, Master and Doctoral training and educational programs in field of Mechanical Engineering and Automation.